zenix clay mask natural series black 190 g
Thanks to its clay composition, the mask helps to prevent the formation of acne caused by excess oil accumulated in the pores of the skin, and cleans the skin.
- Barcode: 8680075543347
- Weight: 190 g
For Normal, Oily, Combination Skin Types
Clay usually has a negative electrical charge. ResearchTrusted Source suggests that this negative charge may help it bind to positively charged toxins and heavy metals like mercury and lead found in environmental pollution.
Clay masks have the potential to absorb oil from your skin and prevent mild forms of acne, such as pimples, blackheads Trusted Source, and whiteheads. These types of acne form when your pores are clogged with excessive dirt and oil.
- Unclogs the pores.
- Inhibits excess oil production.
- Fights acne.
- Draws out skin impurities like a magnet.
- Boosts blood circulation.
Follow these safety guidelines when using cosmetics products of any type:
- Apply the mask on a clean face as a thin layer, avoiding contact with the eyes and lips.
- After waiting 5-10 minutes, rinse your face with plenty of water. Apply to clean skin twice a week.
- Please test the product on a small part of your skin and do an allergy test before using it.
- For external use.
- Avoid contact with eyes, in case of contact rinse it off with plenty of water.
- Keep out of reach of children at a room temperature.
- Do not apply to irritated skin, consult your doctor in case of an unexpected effect.
Clay, Aqua, Glycerin, Sorbitol, CI 77266, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, Polysorbate-20, Xsantan Gum, Methylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric acid, Ethylparaben, DMDM Hydantoin, Butylparaben, Hydrolyzed Collagen , Propylparaben, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxycitronellal, Carbon Black, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Citronellol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Linalool, Eugenol, Isoeugenol, Limonene.